In today’s lesson we planned to develop our knowledge of video technology
that is required to undertake productions in the studio or on location.
We learnt the camera kit components we will use in developing our skills.
A Camera Kit consists of the following components:
1. The camera (plus 2 batteries, a power unit and a microphone connected to the camera)
2. A Tripod and the base plate (consisting of 1 screw and 1 pin)
3. A Boom Pole and Cradle (Rycote)
4. A Boom Mic-Directional microphone (plus 1 battery)
5. A deadcat (with brush) and a windshield
6. One XLR Cable- Male to female (Canon Lead)
7. A Pair of Headphones
I now know how to put together all of this kit correctly
and can now use this knowledge to develop my skills further c: